This election cycle is over. In a few weeks, we’ll have a new President.
Did you like the campaign? If not: please give a few minutes to this:
- We have a racism problem. Maybe we can’t or won’t see it, but it is there.
- Do you really think that Citizens United is a good idea?
- At our own peril, we leave politics to politicians. A disengaged population is weak.
- Render unto Cesar… Religion and Politics don’t mix well. Is the “evangelical right” a valid proposition?
- Now we have a sizable part of the country unable to hold a decent discussion while consuming conspiracy theories for breakfast and defamatory “news” for lunch. Our educational system is falling.
Would you help me to figure this out?