This election cycle is almost over.
In a few weeks we’ll have a new president.
Did you like the campaign? If not, please give a few minutes to this:
- We have a racism problem. Maybe we can’t or won’t see it, but it is there.
- Do you really think that Citizens United is a good idea?
- At our own peril, we leave politics to politicians. A disengaged population is weak
- Render unto Cesar… Religion and Politics don’t mix well. Is the “evangelical right” a valid proposition?
- New have a sizable part of the country unable to hold a decent discussion, while consuming conspiracy theories for breakfast and defamatory “news” for lunch. Our educational system is falling
and yep, I’m with Her, and voted for